One of the most modern entries into the market of dual battery box mods, the asMODus Lustro introduces several features completely new to the asMODus lineup. Powered by a set of dual high-drain 18650 Li-ion cells, the Lustro is a capable of outputting up to 200W in variable wattage modes thanks to the all-new GX-200-HUT chipset, with options available for standard wattage output and wattage curve as well as an extensive temperature control suite with pre-programmed settings for Ni200 nickel, stainless steel (SS304, SS316L, and SS317L), and titanium wire as well as adjustable TCR and TFR functions. Unlike previous asMODus devices, switching in between operating modes can be done by simply unlocking the full-color OLED display and swiping to the left or the right instead of navigating several layers of menus. The GX200HUT board also grants the Lustro the same beloved hyper power conservation present on past asMODus vapes, allowing for extended usage without fear of running out of power.
Perhaps the most unique feature of the Lustro is the integrated IR sensor on the front of the mod. Located inside the display, it allows for interaction with the Lustro without the use of the touch sensitive display through the use of gesture recognition. Once the screen is unlocked, all that is needed to navigate the menus system or switch operating modes is a wave of the hand over the front of the device. Like magic, the Lustro will scroll through the menu options and functions without any screen interaction required.
The chassis of the Lustro takes the form of a classic box design with rounded corners for ergonomic purposes, allowing for the mod to be cradled in the palm of the user's hand without discomfort. A magnetized battery door is located on the rear of the device, allowing for quick and simply battery swaps, and two specially designed positive protector rims prevent any damage to the positive ends of your favorite batteries. Along the side of the mod is a customizable strip of RGB LEDs that lights up in sequential fashion as the mod is fired, helping to alert the user to any accidental activation, and a matching RGB LED behind the firing button activates at the same time. Mounted on the bottom of the Lustro is a small flashlight which can be turned on by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and touching the flashlight icon, perfect for providing a bit of illumination to find objects in tight, dark spaces.
Another influential device from the team over at asMODus, the Lustro is an excellent choice for a more experienced vaper due to the plethora of functional features, with a vast variety of operating modes and styles available to chose from, allowing you to enjoy amazing vapor in style.
18650 Li-ion Cells
- Powered by two high-drain Li-ion cells
- Wattage output range: 5-200W
- Wattage range (Power mode): 5W - 200W
- Wattage range (TC modes): 5W - 120W
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100° - 300°
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peak output current: 45A
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- VW and wattage curve modes
- TC for Ni200 nickel, SS304, SS316L, SS317, and titanium wire
- Adjustable TCR and TFR functionality
- Integrated IR sensor enables gesture control
- RGB LED strip with three distinct modes
- Large full color OLED screen
- Touch sensitive capacitive display
- Oversized firing button
- Magnetized battery door
- Positive connection protective rims
- Short-circuit, overtime, low-voltage, low-resistance, over-current, overheat, and reverse polarity protection
- Firmware updates available
- USB Type-C firmware update port
- Stainless steel 510 connection
- Silver-plated 510 pin
- 1x asMODus Lustro 200W regulated box mod
- 1x USB Type-C cable
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x User manual