asMODus' Minikin Reborn just gave birth to one of the cutest, most functional single battery mods we've seen yet. The Colossal incorporates the same touch screen interface first seen on the Minikin Reborn, while also bringing some new tricks to the table. Capable of outputting up to 80 watts, the Colossal is more than capable of running most compact sub-ohm tanks on the market, as well as making use of rebuildable atomizers. Firing modes include wattage, power curve, temperature control for nickel, titanium, SS316, SS304, and SS317 wire, as well as TCR and TFR modes, which have become standard at this point, but what is really special is how switching in between modes is done.
The Colossal is the first touch screen mod to offer such an amazingly versatile screen that supports 3 quick touches to unlock as well as swiping to navigate. To cycle firing modes, all one has to do is swipe the mode option sideways while the screen is unlocked. Changing settings is performed by clicking the firing button five times, which will bring up the system interface. Options are then selected by swiping left or right, just like changing the firing modes. The Colossal is powered by a single high-drain 18650 Li-Ion battery, that utilizes the asMODus "battery safe connector" which encases the positive battery port with a plastic rim which forces the battery to stay in place for a safer and more secure connection, can be installed by removing the battery door which also reveals the USB firmware upgrade port. We do not recommend using the mirco USB port for charging.
A modern single-battery device for the experienced vaper, the Colossal follows the trend we've seen from asMODus, presenting amazing quality and innovation for the price.
- Dimensions: 76mm x 25mm x 40mm
- Powered by the GX-80-HUT V2 chip
- Requires an 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Acceptable resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0 ohm
- Output power range: (power mode): 5.0 - 80.0 watts
- Output power range (temperature control mode): 5.0 - 60.0 watts
- Maximum power output: 7.5 volts
- Maximum output current: 35.0 vamps
- Input voltage range: 3.2 - 4.2 volts
- Firing cut off timer: 10 seconds
- Temperature control compatible with nickel, SS316, SS317, SS304, and titanium wire
- TCR and TFR modes
- Touch and swipe screen interface
- Option selection done by swiping horizontally
- Reverse polarity, low and high voltage, and short-circuit protection
- Firmware upgrades available
- Extended positive contact protector
- Micro USB charging and upgrade port
- Ergonomic design
- Spring-loaded 510 pin
ANY BATTERIES USED IN THE COLOSSAL MUST BE IN PERFECT CONDITION, WITH NO DENTS OR SCRATCHES ON THE POSITIVE CONTACT. DUE TO THE POSITIVE CONTACT PROTECTOR, AND BATTERIES THAT HAVE A DENTED POSITIVE WILL NOT MAKE CONTACT.
- 1x asMODus Colossal 80W box mod
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x User manual